Junior Membership including Free Local Event Entry - $90
- Note - This membership type is fully refundable with a Ticket to Play voucher for eligible applicants (you must be listed on a valid Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card or in ‘Out of Home Care)
- All local events FREE, Tasmania wide
- Discounted fees for State events
- Group fitness and technical (skills) training opportunities with both local and international coaches
- Subscription to the weekly emailed newsletter and quarterly national magazine, ‘The Australian Orienteer’
- Personalised Membership Card
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- Living in Tasmania
- Aged between 5 and 17 years old at the time of application
What do I need to do?
Sign up for a new membership using an Orienteering membership form.
If eligible, apply online for a Ticket to Play voucher
Take the completed membership form and your Ticket to Play voucher (if applicable) to any orienteering event and hand it to an OT official at the registration desk.
Upon successful application, your membership card will be forwarded to you.