This Wednesday 16 October - at City Park (from the Rotunda) - is the first of the 6 event Launceston Spring Twilight Series - Details Here
Here are 5 reasons why you'll enjoy yourself:
1. You can enter solo or with family or friends.
2. You can walk or run at your own pace around a course of your choice (there are 3 to choose from).
3. You can start at any time between 4 - 6 pm. Just as long as you're back at the finish by 7 pm (which you should be!).
4. It's great value at just $12 or $6 for kids/$30 families. It's even cheaper if you join the Esk Valley Orienteering Club (memberships will last until the end of 2020). To become a member - here's How to Join a Club
5. You'll get a great work out mid week. And without even realising this at the time! Because you'll be busy thinking about finding each control.